Work With Us
Model Call, Spring/Summer 2021
Are you an aspiring model looking to build an interesting, creative portfolio? Comfortable in front of the camera and enjoy having your photo taken? Email or DM us a link to your Instagram to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Assistant/Content Creator/Content Manager
Goodshop Badshop, Lowertown, Saint Paul, MN
10-12 hours/week, 18+, starting Spring/Summer 2021
Goodshop Badshop is looking for a part-time photo assistant/content creator/web content manager to join us at our Lowertown, Saint Paul studio. Goodshop Badshop is a predominately online vintage store, selling women’s clothing and accessories world-wide.
The ideal candidate has experience and/or is a photo/media student with knowledge of vintage and current fashion. They must have an interest in creating content and innovative marketing projects. They also must be technically proficient and social media savvy. We are seeking someone who embodies a similar aesthetic to the Goodshop Badshop brand. This position is part-time, paid, with possible growth in the business.
- Maintaining knowledge of vintage fashion and current fit and style trends
- Assisting on visual styling, brainstorming creative photo shoots
- Prepping inventory for photo shoots
- Assisting on photoshoots
- Collaborating with team to create sales and marketing strategies
- Creating content for social media platforms
- Uploading content and descriptions to website
- Updating web promotions, sales, etc.
- Knowledge of vintage fashion, styles, and terms
- Awareness of current fashion brands, styles and fit
- Eagerness to meet and collaborate in a creative, friendly environment
- Knowledgeable of SquareSpace, LightRoom, Photoshop
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Ability to create innovative content within the Goodshop Badshop aesthetic
- Must be 18 years or older
To apply please send an email telling us about yourself! Please include your resume and qualifications. We’d also love to see a representation of your creative eye through a social media account you create content for. Email email@example.com with the subject "PHOTO ASSISTANT".